IPAutoDialer is an Alarm Dialer that integrates with Honeywell, DSC, and many other Alarm Panels on the market. Simply connect it to a 12V source and it will send out text messages to cell phones and even call land lines. There are no monthly subscriptions to pay and IPAutoDialer includes 500 Dials/SMS Message per year at no charge. This is great for home owners that want to retrofit their existing alarm system to send out notifications using their own internet connection. No Land Line or VOIP subscriptions are required so you can kiss that phone bill goodbye! There is a two wire input that when 9-24VDC is applied, the system boots up in less than 5 seconds and calls up to 10 people at the same time without delay. The time needed for the call or SMS to get through to your contact list is less than 30 seconds in most cases. There’s a large list of international countries that are supported as well. We were given a test unit to play around with and were impressed by how stupidly simple it was to setup. We were able to put a link to our security camera system into SMS notification so our staff can instantly log into the CCTV system without having to worry about having a phone app installed. The phone dialer feature uses text to speech to audibly speak your notification message when the unit is activated. This makes communication with legacy land lines possible. With no monthly fees IPAutoDialer should be in every integrators toolkit.
Have a problem with irate customers coming into your place of business? Do you work in an industry where domestic violence is a daily concern? Panic button systems have been common on security alarm system but can be difficult to implement without wiring infrastructure. PC Poodle has a software based solution that runs on Mac and Windows PCs that connects your staff to a mass messaging system so they can get the help they need when things get out of hand. You can even use a USB footswitch to activate the system without touching your computer.
There are 2 Levels of alerts: Support and Emergency. You can program a custom message for each terminal and PBS will contact the appropriate people (up to 100 text messages can be sent almost instantly).
PC Poodle’s experience with alert notifications came with an Alarm Panel Retrofit called IP Auto Dialer (ipautodialer.com). “A Panic Button System was the natural direction to go and allowed us to reuse a lot of the things we learned from the IP Dialing Project” John Wilks confirmed. “Being able to get the alerts to the right people in minimal time can prevent everything from violence to monetary losses”.
It has been estimated that a home burglary happens in every 14 seconds in the United States. If you spend 10 minutes to read this article, around 40 homes across the country will get burglarized within that time. Therefore, almost all the homeowners are looking for convenient methods to strengthen the security of their homes and keep them away from the eyes of burglars. Here are some effective tips that you can follow in order to keep your home safe from burglars.
- Do not advertise your vacation – Most of the robberies take place when the homeowners are out of their homes. How can they get to know that you are out of home for some time? The things you do can help them to get some hints. For example, there are some people who advertise their vacations on social media networks. You can think about uploading those lovely photos to your Facebook account after returning back. The main objective of not advertising your vacation on social media is to make sure your house doesn’t look uninhabited. You can also think about setting a lights timer when you go out on a vacation to keep it lighted during night time.
- Landscape strategically– A couple of pruned trees, some thorny plants or bushes and a well-placed motion sensor light can do wonders to you in terms of home security. They will add more color to your home as well. If you haven’t moved into a home yet, check a most dangerous cities report and decide if the location is right for you. The objective of this is to make sure home more visible and make the life harder for burglars to get into your place.
- Secure your windows and deadbolt your doors – Secured windows and strong deadbolt locks can discourage burglars and it can make their jobs a little harder. Therefore, it is better to make sure that all your external windows and doors are dead bolted and locked from inside. A local handyman will assist you to get them installed for a very low price.
- Install a home alarm system – A wide range of home alarm systems are out there in the market and you can think about investing your money on a basic alarm siren. If you go through alarm system reviews website, you will be able to get a better understanding about the types of alarms that exist out there. However, it is always recommended to stick to a company that has a fast response time.
- Visible door and window locks – Almost all the burglars get into your home through the door or window. Therefore, providing a first line deterrent like sturdy locks will be a great thing to do in order to enhance the security. You should not be frugal with your locks. You can get the help of your local locksmith to get to know about the strongest locks for your home.
The effectiveness of these tips are proven and you can try anyone of them to strengthen the security of your home without a doubt on mind.
Check out this cool Zombie Survival Guide Infographic by Monitronics.com – Think you could survive a zombie apocalypse? Below are a few tips that might just help!
Film and television has become obsessed with zombies in recent years, with big screen blockbusters such as World War Z and TV programs including The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead proving to be hugely popular with the public.
Many are convinced that a virus could soon be unleashed upon the unsuspecting public that could cause us to turn on each other, with only a few people left to save the human race.
PC Poodle Announces its outdoor, solar powered wireless PIR Motion sensor for proximity detection and driveway alerts. PIR-40SW is compatible with any alarm panel that supports hard wired, normally closed contact zones. The sensors internal battery is charged in the day time by a 5 volt solar cell on the top of the housing. By using a wireless relay receiver the sensor can integrate with Honeywell vista 20p panels and those from other manufactures (DSC, Interlogix, Etc.). The sensor has the capability to last 7 years without battery maintenance lowering total cost of ownership. By utilizing dual PIR elements the sensor has an excellent false alarm rejection rate. Check it out here: http://pcpoodle.com/products/wireless-outdoor-motion-proximity-sensor-for-honeywell-dsc-alarm-systems
When you plan to buy CCTV system for your business or your home, there are certain things that you should take into consideration. Your failure to take some time to contemplate on your specific needs will most probably lead you to spending extra cost on features you don’t really need.
It is good to bear in mind, as a matter of principle; that your CCTV DVR Recorder is more vital than the cameras that go with entire system. While cameras serve as the eyes that capture and transmit images for the system, a good CCTV DVR which records, stores and plays back the images is the most important part of the entire system. You should not fail to consider this aspect when you buy CCTV DVR Recorder.
Among the most important things you need to consider when you buy CCTV DVR Recorder are the resolution, recording options and footage accessibility. You should know what you want from these features before you decide to buy. Another vital aspect that you must not take for granted when you buy CCTV DVR Recorder is the technical support that your supplier gives with the product.
A majority of home and business owners prefer the 4 channel DVR because it has just enough features to serve your security purposes. It does really have the features that can serve the needs of the average user like you and me. With the 4 channel DVR, you will be spending just enough for your needs and no amount paid for an unnecessary feature is wasted. Whenever you have to buy new CCTV security system, please visit www.hikvision.com, they are largest CCTV manufacturer in world.
With features like motion detection, data searching, video compression and network backup, you can be sure that the major attributes that you’d probably want to use in a DVR Recorder are all available in a 4 channel system. You can also take advantage of real-time access and its capability to support external media for your convenience, like optical disks and external hard drives. But you don’t need to panic about the cost for all these great features. If you are a cost-conscious buyer, you can actually buy CCTV DVR Recorder for a little more than two hundred bucks.
So when you buy CCTV DVR Recorder based on a specific plan, you can really optimize every penny of what you pay for, and you can rest assured that you got the best deal for the peace of mind that is actually what you aim for. So whenever you need to buy CCTV security system find their complete products available at competitive price from JMC Secure that fit your requirements.
Alcatraz is the most well known Federal prison in the United States. Back when it was still in operation, it was referred as “Uncle Sam’s Devil’s Island.” The claim was that inmates who broke the prison rules were sent to Alcatraz; with that being said, it was home to the worst of the worst. In it’s 29 years as a Federal prison, 1,576 inmates got to call “The Rock” home.
[Via: ADT Security]
Some of its most famous inmates included: Al Capone (Chicago mob boss), George “Machine Gun” Kelly (bank robber), Robert Stroud (murderer), Arthur “Doc” Barker (robber), Alvin “Creepy Karpis” Karpowics (FBI’s first Public Enemy number one). The prison was considered inescapable—and it nearly was indeed that. The popular film, “Escape from Alcatraz,” which stars Clint Eastwood, five inmates strategize an escape plan and then finally execute it one dark night. That one incident has left a lasting mystery on whether or not the prison was an inescapable place. The five inmates were never seen again—presumably drowned in the San Francisco Bay.
Regardless of who was sent to Alcatraz, one thing was (and is) certain, criminals do the time. At Alcatraz, inmates had only a few basic rights, these included: food, clothing, shelter and medical care.
If you’re interested to learn more information on bio videos, you can visit great website http://imagemedialab.com where you can find a lot of helpful information in terms of corporate video production in new york. Just click on the link above and enjoy!
PC Doodle announces its latest software product: Alarm Integrator. By turning your existing Insteon home automation devices into alarm sensors and arming devices, alarm keypads and ugly panels are a thing of the past. When your motion sensors, I/O Linc Sensors and door open close sensors report Insteon messages while your away, Alarm Integrator can generate Skype Video Calls, Automatically Dial Landlines and Cell Phone along with text messages containing links to your CCTV system. If you’re looking for forensic level security footage, alarm integrator can interface with Canon EOS Cameras and take flash photographs of the perpetrators and upload the evidence into the cloud. Visit AlarmIntegrator.com for more information.
Check out the following cool infographic by Monitronics.com – This infographic has some really good facts and statistics about how to keep your home and family safe and secure. Take a look at this infographic to better understand why home security systems are essential to protect your loved ones and the things you value most in life.
Monitronics Home Security
BLUEBOX Technologies es un distribuidor exclusivo de los productos de seguridad de Z-pulse y Hikvision OEM en Puerto Rico y Estados Unidos.
BLUEBOX Technologies es el primer proveedor de sistemas de cámaras de seguridad, DVR y control acceso. Las equipos CCTV Z-pulse incluyen cuerpo de cámara, cámara bullet de IR, cámara de dome, cámara de PTZ,coberteras ,carcasas, monitores, grabadoras de video digital, la red de transmisión, transmisión de vídeo, análisis de vídeo inteligente, cableado y mucho más.
BLUEBOX Technologies es tu mejor opcion para obtener los mejores precios en cámaras de seguridad, grabadora digital, Alarma,Control Acceso gran selección de cableados, conectores y equipos de instalaciones. Por más de 12 años, hemos proporcionado sistemas de seguridad a Negocios comercial, residencial y gobiernos.
Nos enorgullecemos de nuestro excelente servicio y apoyo, nuestros clientes compran con confianza, sabiendo que están recibiendo el mejor equipo a los mejores precios . Tómese un momento para darse una vuelta, y verá porque más personas están optando por BLUEBOX Technologies para sus necesidades de seguridad y vigilancia.
Dirección: Calle 15, Arecibo, Puerto Rico, 00612.
Numero Teléfono: (787)-777-1807
Lunes- Viernes: 9AM- 5PM/ Sabado: 9AM- 1PM
These days in this fast-paced world, security is one of the foremost concerns and only because of this, the First Security Services became associate integral of daily living. Earlier only high profile people like politicians, executives, and celebrities enjoyed the services of security service consultant. However, recently everyone comes under the line of fire making first Security services important and essential.
Why do we require First security services? Recent escalating crime rates and delinquent activities have made it important that every person is in need of security services. Just like every other business where increased demand requires increased supply, similarly quite a number of security service consultants have launched their business of supplying security guards and other security services. Everywhere whether it is a school, residential area, office buildings, malls, and religious environments all need efficient and trained security guards.
The recent rise in crime rates including thefts, sabotages, and terrorist attacks, security guard services are much in demand for maintaining security and safety or life and property. The security guards are trained to secure the life and property of the employer and prevent any kind of harm.
There are different techniques chosen to provide complete security. Once you hire well-trained and skilled security guards, safety will never be an issue of concern. The security service consultant, as a part of safety measure also make use of video monitoring systems, CCTVs, and similar products to provide an all round protection to your home and businesses.
The security firms make use of various different mechanisms that fits in the budget of the client to ensure full safety. Majorly the services offered are commercial security and residential security to provide ample security to residential and corporate buildings.
To understand what services different security service companies offer you can make use of internet and visit the Website of such firms to know and understand their way of working. You can also search for security service companies in yellow pages and other such directories. You can get in touch with a few of such service providers by email, telephone, or paying a personal visit. This way you can also compare their quotes.
You will rarely find any apartment or bungalow without security guards. These security guards are professionals who are trained to keep your premises safety and not allowing any unauthorized person to enter the guarded area. They take full responsibility of safety of the residents by guarding all entrance and exits.
Prior to hiring the services of the security guards, you should perform a complete background check on the company, their services, and the person sent by them as your guard. Next step is to check their credentials and certifications that will be proof of the fact that the guard is well trained and equipped to meet unforeseen emergencies.
Guards should always be uniformed and carry with them all necessary equipments such as phone, flashlight, and if required a gun. They should be trained to be courteous and respectful to their employer. Also depending on the type of security, you want you can hire a security guard who armed or not armed. If armed, he should be very good at handling and using his gun if needed.
Home security becomes an integral part of any home nowadays. Knowing the vulnerable times and elements around us, one can’t afford to compromise with best home security systems. It ensures the safety of your precious things and belongings when you are not around. It keeps us safe and sound from burglars who always look for a small loophole in the security to enter inside. Hence, GEA Group, a leading security provider in Australia brings incredible automated home security systems for customers. These systems can take up the role of security guards at nights and save a lot of your effort, time and money. The company has been known for its revolutionary and incredible security systems that keep burglars away from your home. GEA security offers many hi-tech security products and services that keep your home safe in round the clock and twelve months in a year.
The company comes up with versatile range of automated home security systems and alarms that can be installed in homes and offices to ensure full proof security. In every security system one can find innovative cameras that play great role in video recording and voice recording. However, to install a camera, it is very important to know the location of the place and after that selecting the proper camera is very prevalent. Therefore, we bring to you some of the best security systems that ensure optimum level of security to your office and home.
- Security Alarm: GEA security offers hi-tech and 100% safe Security Alarm Systems in Melbourne that keep an eye on all who enters into your home. Security alarms are the best way to secure your home. You can also change the pass code on regular intervals in order to ensure maximum security. Just keep changing the pass code of the alarm in order to stay safe and alert.
- Security safes: This is also important security equipment offered by GEA Group which is quite popular among customers. The company offers safes with new and advanced locks and access technology give burglars no chance to unlock your safes at point of the day. There are many types of security safes available with the company that ensure home security in any circumstances and seasons.
- Security Keypads: GEA security unleashes these alarm security keypads that come up with different buttons on a keypad with different functions. There is also a panic button which helps you to contact police department nearby your area in order to be safe.
- IP and CCTV cameras: They are the major components of home security systems nowadays. Internet Protocol cameras and CCTV cameras are digital video cameras that are mostly used for surveillance purposes. However CCTV cameras are bit different from IP cameras but used mostly in monitoring people’s moment at your place round the clock. On the other hand, IP cameras help you in receiving data through internet and computer network. IP cameras come in two types, one is centralised and another one is decentralised cameras. You can choose either of the two as per your needs.
- Access Control Systems: It is one of the safest automated home security systems which keeps your home safe in all seasons and hours in a day. It gives you right to allow limited number of people to enter into your premises or restricted areas. It also helps you in monitoring employees and people on a daily basis.
Hence, GEA security is a perfect online place to get the best automated home security systems that are driven by latest technology to ensure maximum level of safety to your home.