iFacility are a Nationwide, long established, NSI Gold Accredited, CCTV, Intruder Alarm, access control Installation and surveillance company. Well renowned for their exceptional customer service and exceptional technical prowess in designing, installing and providing ongoing support across the full spectrum of CCTV installations and security systems. Their dedication has been acknowledged by the award of ‘Sony CCTV Partner of the Year’ for 2015, 2016 and 2017 and in the testimony their many customers, including Greggs, Hertz, NHS, Scania, Endemol, Manchester United FC, Aston Villa FC and many more.
iFacility’s Primary Services Are:
- IP HD and 4K CCTV Installation company
- Commercial Burglar Alarm Installation company
- Access Control Installation company
- CCTV, Alarm and Access Control support contracts
- 24 remote hour monitoring service via their cutting edge (and first in the UK) fully digital monitoring station
- The unique and proprietary ‘MyFacility’ and ‘iSecure’ software
iFacility will assist you with the design, planning and installation of your security Installation in a way that will give you a measurable return on your investment. iFacility use the very latest technologies and provide you with outstanding customer support from their offices throughout the UK and a global reach, you can always be assured of a quick and efficient call out service.
Awarded the prestigious National Security Inspectorate NSI NACOSS Gold for all their Burglar Alarm, Access Control and CCTV Installations. ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 18001:2007, indicating their commitment to working to the highest of standards and excelling in the security company marketplace. Meaning you can expect them to deliver safety and security for your business, along with increased control, efficiency gains and a solid return. They are also CHAS registered and Safe-contractor approved.
Main benefits to using a system from iFacility are:
- The flexibility of internal or external detection methodologies, or a combination of both, to give the maximum protection possible. Including liaising with the police directly on your behalf
- iFacility are experts at seamless integration with IP CCTV surveillance cameras and other security systems, with the option of a 24/7 monitoring centre for a complete, single security solution.
- Full compliance with all relevant British Standards and Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) policies.
- Expert, remote diagnostic system to resolve any issues without the expense, time-lag and inconvenience of on-site engineer attendance. This gives you a better system, with lower ongoing costs.
If you are in need of any security services, closed circuit television, alarms, access control, biometrics, barriers, video analytics or monitoring please get in touch by visiting the iFacility website.